Charlottesville Farms for Sale
Incredible Vineyard situated in Central Virginia
An incredible vineyard situated in Central Virginia, and prizes itself as not only a gorgeous estate and an award-winning winery, but also a highly sought after wedding venue.
Elegant Central Virginia Winery
This magnificent winery is located at the base of the Blue Ridge mountains in an ideal microclimate for the growing of Vitis Vinifera. Established over three decades ago
Incredibly charming historic home, Shenvalee Farm has been in the same family since it was built in 1890. Brimming with unique details and endearing characteristics, this five-bedroom two,
River Lawn is a majestic 512± acre southern Albemarle estate with 1.5 miles of frontage on the James River. A historic farmhouse dating to the late 1700s is perfectly
Farms for Sale in Charlottesville
Charlottesville has been one of Virginia’s most charming and significant cultural centers for centuries. Tucked away in Virginia’s Piedmont region, the area’s beautiful landscape and historic charm create an unbeatable combination. Charlottesville owes its lush, verdant landscape to its prime location nestled into the famous Blue Ridge Mountains. The Blue Ridge Mountains are one of the world’s oldest mountain ranges – and its millions of years of history have created its incredible soil. In fact, Charlottesville has such a significant historical legacy because communities have long been drawn to this productive land for farming. Today, it’s a popular destination for travelers and has been recognized many times in recent years as one of the top places to live! Whether you’re looking for a new investment opportunity or are hoping to start or take over an existing farm, look no further than Charlottesville farms for sale!
Why Farmers Should Consider Charlottesville
In spite of its popularity, land near Charlottesville is incredibly well-priced for its high quality. Here are some of the top reasons to consider a Charlottesville farm for sale:
- Charlottesville boasts some of the best soil in Virginia! The unique soil composition of the Piedmont Valley area supports many different crops, from the state’s historic cash crop – tobacco – to its newest cash crop – wine grapes.
- Charlottesville Farmers’ Markets draw in local visitors as well as travelers, giving area farmers a guaranteed market for their products. Charlottesville’s most popular market is located just off the Downtown Mall, one of the most popular shopping and entertainment districts in the area. The community’s dedication to shopping locally is immediately obvious to shoppers at the Farmers’ Markets!
- The area’s historic significance and charm as well as the influx of vineyards and wineries ensure a constant stream of visitors. Many of these visitors want an authentic experience of Charlottesville, including visiting local farms and buying local farm products.
- Charlottesville is known for its amazing restaurants that focus on the farm-to-table experience. This means that many local restaurants are looking for new farms from which to buy fresh meat and produce!
Top Charlottesville Agricultural Products
Charlottesville’s mild climate and fertile soil make it ideal for many agricultural pursuits. The area’s climate is subtropical, with hot summers and relatively mild winters. This ensures a long growing season for Charlottesville farmers! If you’re considering a Charlottesville farm for sale, here are some of the top farm exports from the area:
- Animal Products (including Poultry and Livestock)
Charlottesville farms for sale range from sprawling fields ready to be planted to verdant pastures ideal for raising livestock. Whatever your needs and priorities, our experts can help you find a Charlottesville farm for sale to bring your vision to life. Contact us today to learn more about our listings, and our team will happily help you find the Virgina farmland you’re looking for!